A very short story.
When someone appear on your mind unconsciously.
I was thinking about;
How we could be meet?
Did we have met before?
What will a destiny write for us?
With the riddle drowned my head.
Puzzled.
Be lost in thought.
Did nothing else than daydream.
Then...
I felt there was someone looking at me.
So, I looked back.
Unexpectedly!!
It was you.
Your eyes.
Your rossy check.
Your smile.
Your fragrant.
Your cloth.
Standing behind me!
Surprised!
How it could be??!
I just had already thought about you
A very moment ago
Whether is it a telepathy or not.
I don't know what should I feel.
When someone appear on your mind unconsciously.
I was thinking about;
How we could be meet?
Did we have met before?
What will a destiny write for us?
With the riddle drowned my head.
Puzzled.
Be lost in thought.
Did nothing else than daydream.
Then...
I felt there was someone looking at me.
So, I looked back.
Unexpectedly!!
It was you.
Your eyes.
Your rossy check.
Your smile.
Your fragrant.
Your cloth.
Standing behind me!
Surprised!
How it could be??!
I just had already thought about you
A very moment ago
Whether is it a telepathy or not.
I don't know what should I feel.
Komentar
Posting Komentar